Augmented Reality app development is becoming more and more popular in many sectors. Swiss Tomato creates personalized Augmented Reality applications that are designed to meet the needs of niche markets.
Our specialization includes 3D modeling, 3D animation, and tracking with and without markers.
The AR applications developed by Swiss Tomato work on a range of iOS and Android devices.
Steps of an augmented reality app development
- We get in touch with you once we get your app brief and organize a meeting to talk about your plans in detail. We aim to establish a long-term relationship with you in order to be able to support your business with the newest AR technologies.
- As soon as we know your goals, our team starts to work on the possible solutions, comparing existing examples of your competitors and trying to highlight your differentiators at the same time. We work on the concept until we find the suitable solution together.
- Swiss Tomato design team creates the visuals that will be necessary for the augmented reality app development team. It can be a bit different from the development result as it is just an example of some screens but it can demonstrate the final result and you can be involved in the creative process this way.
- Then the development part comes which is quite invisible before the eyes of the client and it can take a few weeks.
- As a next step, we move on to the testing part when both our AR app developers, both you can test the elements of the app, in order to see if ans upgrade or modification is necessary before the launch.
- WE LAUNCH THE AR APP. Your solution gets out to the market as we set it live after all the approvals of the selected stores.
- We provide you with a basic guarantee after launch but most of the time we sign for at least a one year support. That covers any bug fixing and testing during the signed period after the augmented reality app development has been finished.
Technology used for an augmented reality app development
The augmented reality software we use includes open source libraries, owner’s toolboxes and content management systems. Our developers have significant experience working with the most popular AR construction software currently available on the market : Unity.
With the launch of the development kit by Google and Apple, endless opportunities linked to the use of these technologies and applications are opening up to our customers. Our developers have sufficient skills to adapt the functionality contained in the development kits to the requirements of a particular AR application. The combination of professional expertise and powerful software is what it takes to create a unique and highly effective augmented reality app development
ARKit makes it possible to offer an augmented reality experience to users of devices equipped with IOS 11. The powerful tools for tracking position and understanding the scenes on which the platform is equipped open up a range of possibilities for the development of various AR applications.
ARCore was developed for Android devices with Nougat 7.0 or later. This AR platform uses environmental understanding, motion tracking and light estimation to integrate virtual content into the real world.
We work with well-established organizations looking to accelerate the growth of their business. The products we create for our customers help them succeed. We follow the evolution of your business and can interact any time for your next AR app development projects, as well.
Examples, augmented reality app development references, AR case studies
- AR Real Estate Tour in the BOSCH Campus : go around the real estate environment and watch how the property is being built up
- Frederique Constant AR app for trade show : put on the luxury watch you like with the help of a wristband and the newest AR technology
- Mazda CX-30 in AR for supporting sales : a real help at showrooms and trade shows to visualize a customised vehicle at the taste of the customers
Please check out our award winning references for further infos on our AR app development experiences. We would love to have a tomato juice with you to discuss your augmented reality app development ideas! Contact us on our website or call us and get your FREE QUOTE quickly!